Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
The person in charge is Amics del Nepal with registered office at c/Diputació 296, baixos, 08009 Barcelona and NIF G60916715
Who is and what does the Delegate or the Data Protection Officer do?
The person in charge of Data Protection is responsible for ensuring diligence for compliance with the regulations for the protection of personal data; You can contact the postal address of Amics del Nepal or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on the answering machine on telephone 933 02 62 76.
How do we have your personal data?
We have obtained your personal data through the previous relationships you have had with Amics del Nepal, or for the relationships you have with the entity: you may be member, donor, participating in our campaigns or requesting information about the activities, initiatives and campaigns of Amics del Nepal.
In the event that the personal data of a third party have been provided, it is the sole responsibility of the person who has done so to have previously obtained the consent of that person so that their data will be dealt with by us, having informed him in advance of everything provided in the article of the general rule of data protection in force.
The person who gives to Amics del Nepal personal information is responsible for its veracity and updating so that there is no false or inaccurate information that could harm to Amics del Nepal or to third parties.
What personal data do we treat?
Amics del Nepal only treat your personal data if you are of legal age, in case you are a minor, we need the authorization of the father, mother or legal representative.
The data we treat for legitimate purposes, which we later tell you, are:
Data necessary to keep in touch with you:
– Identity Card Number
– Preferred language
– Postal address
– Economic contribution / purchase made
In the same way we will treat the additional data that you voluntarily provide us in the future, including those that you contribute through the social networks or some other application. The privacy of the data you have placed on the internet depends on your own privacy settings, the use of social networks and the same privacy policies of each social network or of each application; For this reason we recommend that you read the conditions and terms of service of the networks before providing us with the data.
In the event that you do not want to receive information through the profiles of social networks, you should stop following Amics del Nepal to the mentioned social network, and this will automatically stop receiving the information through this specific medium.
What purpose do we treat your personal data?
In order to fulfill our main mission of supporting and helping the most disadvantaged groups in Nepal we treat the data of our partners and partners, giving and volunteering with these purposes:
– Send information about Amics del Nepal by phone, email or electronic mail, even when our relationship has ended, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
– Request donations, fee increases and other types participation (signing of campaigns, purchase of fair trade products…)
– Invite to events or events organized by Amics del Nepal.
– Conduct satisfaction surveys.
– Carry out basic profiling activities, based on the information that you have provided directly and designed to ensure the proper management of previous activities.
We also treat your data for the sending, even by electronic means, of promotional communications of activities and initiatives similar to those in which you have participated previously.
If you are opposed to receiving this type of promotional communications, now or at any time, you can contact the Delegate or the Data Protection Officer of Amics del Nepal at the postal address (Diputació 296 baixos, 08009 Barcelona) or to the electronic address (email@example.com) or leave a message in the answering machine on the telephone (933026276).
Why can we treat your personal data?
The treatment of your personal data concerning the maintenance of your relationship with Amics del Nepal as an associate, giving or voluntary, is legitimized because it is derived from the contractual obligations of said relationship.
The treatment of your personal data for the sending of promotional information about activities, campaigns or initiatives of Amics del Nepal similar to those that you have already participated, responds to a legitimate interest of our entity and is authorized by the current regulations.
When and why can we provide your information to third parties?
Your information may be transferred to the following recipients with the reasons given:
– Public Administration: for the fulfillment of the legal obligations to which Amics del Nepal is subject to its activity.
– Those transfers to third parties that are necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations derived from the campaigns, initiatives and activities in which you voluntarily participate.
– Providers that need to access the data for the provision of services that Amics del Nepal has hired them, and with whom Amics del Nepal has signed the confidentiality and personal data treatment agreements required by the privacy protection regulations.
If in the future Amics del Nepal perform other transfers of personal data, I will inform you in a timely manner.
How long will we store your data?
The personal data will be preserved while maintaining the relationship with Amics del Nepal and, once the relationship is completed for whatever reason, during the legal prescription periods that are applicable. In this case, they will be treated only for the purpose of proving compliance with our legal and contractual obligations. After the aforementioned prescription deadlines, your data will be deleted or alternatively anonymized.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the right of access, rectification, removal and portability, limitation and / or opposition to the treatment, by contacting the Delegate or the Data Protection Officer of Amics del Nepal at the postal address (c/Diputació 296, baixos, 08009 Barcelona) or to the electronic address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to leave a message in the answering machine on the telephone (933026276).
If you consider that the treatment of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can file a claim:
– In our Delegate or Delegate of Protection of Data of Amics del Nepal to the postal address (c/Diputació 296, baixos, 08009 Barcelona) or to the electronic address (email@example.com) or leave a message on the answering machine on the phone (933026276).
– Before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, both in the electronic office and by post.